[DECtalk] new to the list

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 1 01:33:34 EST 2006

Hi,
I agree with everything you've said.  I use Perfect Paul on a DECtalk
Express running the 4.2CD firmware every day.  I use it to read books, in
DOS using ASAP since I can set the intonation [:dv pr] and [:dv sr] commands
which JFW won't let me do.  One thing though.  I just love going to a
web-based demo of a so-called natural synthesizer and feeding it nonsense
words.  Things like, say, siofdsosiojfodsjovcffbzxmbmcx.  I just love seeing
how different synths handle those words.
Jayson.