[DECtalk] I'm back

Nick G nick at hkcradio.com
Wed Jul 12 00:33:02 EDT 2006

By far the most active times i've ever seen this place have been...
<ol>
<li>When Andre was complaining because the other list members were
complaining about the lack of upload to the DECtalk archive, because of the
inability to prevent administrative passwords.
<li>And snoopy and his coworker was talking about disasembling the old
DECtalk, and making open DECtalk based on the old code.  Wish that project
didn't have to die...
</ol>
Thanks,
Nick