[DECtalk] dectalk 4

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 28 22:42:30 EST 2006

I don't actually know, never used it with phones.
The thing is though, unless I decide to use linux again or have an old pc that I play with both of  wich I don't currently or rather the older system I use windows and hal on I can't go do weird things.
Interestingly enough, from a demo of hal 6.0 on the dectalk archive, although you can't make dectalk sing you can make it sound weird, so I suppose thats something.