[DECtalk] dectalk 4

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 28 18:02:25 EST 2006

It sounded like it had been turned off and sometimes ocured when I was doing that.
Mostly though it was as if there was no interuption.
A loose connection is what I thought.

By the way I have obtained a copy of dectalk express 4.41.
there is a speech folder with an uss english dll, a system folder with a dectalk dll and
2 files, a ini file with config info and a gwdec.exe program.