[DECtalk] new to the list

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Feb 28 03:45:17 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm of course interested in a high quality open source synth.  What
you should probably do is contact every blindness list you can find
and ask.  I'm sure there is interest and you could probably find
programmers.  A good place to start is the Linux Speakup list,
followed by the blinux list etc.  Also you could appeal to
educational groups, the learning disabled, etc.  All of them use it
in some form or other.  Also people who can't speak use it.

http://linux-speakup.org/

I know the blinux list is on redhat.com but I don't have the url for
it.  A Debian accessibility developer reads the blinux list so that
could be a help.  Getting hosting should be no problem.