[DECtalk] new to the list

Missy Hoppe melissah at fuse.net
Mon Feb 27 17:05:38 EST 2006

Hi! I'm curious now. What's the difference between this software you all
are talking about and the dectalk access 32 software that I've got
installed on my system? If there are ways to do cool stuff with the dectalk
software I've already got, I'd be curious to learn how I could go about
taking advantage of them.
I remember the good old days of Text Assist; I really miss that software,
but it won't let me install it using my soundblaster audigy card. Oh well.
If anyone can help clear up this confusion, I would really appreciate it.
Missy