[DECtalk] THE QUESTION MARK

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 03:00:46 EST 2006

Thanks so much!  My colleague Corine is now on  this list and so I thought it
was a good question to ask.  I just have my  communication device, plus I've
never heard or seen a Dectalk Express, so that  was a treat for me.

Say, my friend Dave reminded me that the Dectalk on my  CD is just a demo.
What is a full software version like?  All I  ever get for my work is the demo
speak windows.  To me, they are like a  full version because they never expire
and they read any size file.  So I  forget that they are demos.  So what does
a full version do that the demo  won't?

I probably could get a full version but I really have  no need for one.  I'm
just curious as to what it is and why you would need  it when the demo does it
all?

SNOOPI

In a message dated 2/26/2006 11:23:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,