[DECtalk] new to the list

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Sun Feb 26 23:55:54 EST 2006

Oh, what happens when the charging circuit has a problem? Would that cause
the broke unit I have to not function? I may need a hardware synth for
working eventually and sure don't want to leave my only functional one
somewhere. They could become quite useful if one wanted to record stuff or
use voice chat.