[DECtalk] Sean is now subscribed!

Sean Randall sean at randylaptop.com
Sun Feb 26 18:07:44 EST 2006

wasn't  all that long ago, so probably explains things.

Sean R.
"Space...is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly
hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a
long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to
space. "  Douglas Adams
Email: sean at randyLaptop.com

web: http://www.randyLaptop.com