[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Feb 26 13:38:58 EST 2006

Hi Snoopy-and-All:  Thanks for your explanation.  I am not an expert in editing
html.  When I update my page, I use a DOS program called, "homepage"  It
prompts for each item, so I can figure out the difference among name of a link
and straight text.  However, since these pages look like an ftp directory, I
don't know how much controll you would have over look-and-feel.
I think on some servers, unless you have an index.html file, it will just have
1-line file-names.
  O, speaking of
pages, I visited your aol page, but all I see are coupons and a guestbook.
As far as a discription, it might be
I-love-rock-and-roll.mp3
1982? song by Jone Jet
Sure, I hope you find programs which give you more flexability-and-enjoyment.
Maybe actually running speech with a screen-reader would be additinal help.  If
you wanted to try linux, there are solutions.
Hart