[DECtalk] Bouncing messages, some subscriptions disabled

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 26 01:26:41 EST 2006

Hi guys,
Tonight I got three notifications from Mailman that some members of this
list have been bouncing messages and their subscriptions have been disabled.
If any of you have more up-to-date Email addresses for these three people
please contact them and let them know their subscriptions to the DECtalk
list have been disabled because of bounces.  Two of them are fatal E.G. user
no longer exists while one is a full mailbox.  Here are the Email addresses,
slightly scrambled to keep spam bots from harvesting them, and brief
explanations of why the messages bounced.
ntommy at libero dot it  mailbox full
sean-r at runbox dot com account discontinued, subscription period expired
orin at bpcprograms dot comm unable to verify user (I assume this means the
mailbox no longer exists)
Jayson.