[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 17:24:31 EST 2006

Version 4.40.  I had my pick of any older version  and I chose 4.40.  I like
the quality and the ability to open files.   It won't convert wav files, but I
just chose 4.40.

Say, my site is _www.dectalksings.com_ (http://www.dectalksings.com)   Can I
link  bluegrasspals.com to my site?

SNOOPI

In a message dated 2/25/2006 1:59:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,