[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 22:53:25 EST 2006

YES!!!  i GOT IT FINALLY!

Hi everyone!  I'm Snoopi and I've been uploading  stuff to the site and would
love to know what you think of my work.   Tonight I'm really showing off, am
I the only one that does other languages with  Dectalk?  I have a French duet
that will be up at 3:30 A.M. and for years  I've been spelling it "Ma pays
blue" but I'm thinking it's "Ma pays blur," does  anyone know?  Anyway, that's my
latest song.

I gotta run but I'm glad I'm now getting the  list.

SNOOPI

In a message dated 2/24/2006 6:49:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,