[DECtalk] A very interesting program

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Aug 19 12:29:05 EDT 2006

Hi Jayson.  What is the license regarding the completed speech
synthesizers?  As you probably know, SAPI speech works just fine
without the developer tools.  Mostly the synthesizers consist of a
dll and dictionaries and of course the compressed phonemes etc.  In
other words, the individual voices you create should have an
independent license from the tools used to create them.