[DECtalk] A very interesting program

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 17 17:58:15 EDT 2006

Hi,
Yes, I'm using it with Jaws.  The buttons you have to click with the mouse
are labeled, thank goodness.  There are some instructions you really should
read before starting.  To create your own voice, you must have both
Modeltalker, the synthesizer itself, and Invtool, the voice creation
program, installed.
Jayson.