[DECtalk] (DECTALK) WORDS OF LOVE

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 12 16:40:16 EDT 2006

On my end it sounds like all the base is gone.
I ran the stuff on my sub woofer and it sounds crap most of it.
As soon as you need the dectalk cuting in it sounds crappy!
I have about 1gb of all your files I have pulled in the last 2 months.
Its a pitty that loads of them sound bad.
I still have them, and probably will not get them again.
But they do well they sound bad.
You can hear all the digital noise with the file.
Acustica eh?