[DECtalk] (DECTALK) WORDS OF LOVE

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 12 13:33:33 EDT 2006

Hi,
Have you tried the Lame MP3 encoder?  Despite the name, it's quite good, it
isn't lame!  If you want it I have a copy, sorry don't have a URL for it.
Assuming the Wav files you have are of good quality, it will make good
quality MP3 files.  Alternatively, you could use something like CDEX to rip
your CDs into MP3s directly.  This assumes a CD in good condition.
Somebody previously had "Deep In My Heart" up at the archive.  I have no
idea who uploaded it because it was there long before I ever took it over,
it was there the first day I ever knew the archive existed.  It was a good
copy, so it was probably ripped from a CD.  If you want, I can replace your
copy with the older one.
Jayson.