[DECtalk] planetmirror

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 2 22:03:39 EDT 2006

Hi,
For FTP, the username is anonymous, ftp also probably works.  The password
doesn't matter.  By tradition you're supposed to put in your Email address
as your password but I doubt most site admins check their site logs to see
what users put.
As for HTTP, yeah I know it's cluttered.  I really don't know what to do
about that, as I don't just know of anybody who has a large upstream pipe
who would host a mirror.
Jayson.
Jayson.