[DECtalk] Bandwidth limiting

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Sun Apr 2 18:15:11 EDT 2006

Hmmm
They must not have all the files then.
I must say when I use the archive, I just chip away till I have all
the new files.
When I origionally did it I probably used everything there was.
However unless there is new files I never hit the archive.
I thought that the planetmirror archives were not complete and due to
copywrites and things they wouldn't be which is why I never used them.
Can you varify how complete that mirror is.