[DECtalk] A few questions

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Oct 6 07:21:37 EDT 2005

Hello.  OK, I'm still a bit confused.  I understand track 32 but why the
other two tracks?  What significance do the other tracks have?  Is this
what the USB sounds like?

At 07:02 AM 10/5/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Here are the relevant parts of that file to listen to:
>
>Track 30 is the MITalk demo and starts at 11:36.
>
>Track 32 is the Speech Plus demo and starts at 12:32.  This is what
>DECtalk 4.6.3 reminds me of.
>
>Track 33 is the Klattalk demo and starts at 12:52.

Now over 17,000 free ebooks available from Project Gutenberg, the oldest
producer of public domain literature online.

http://gutenberg.org/