[DECtalk] A few questions

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 5 05:41:48 EDT 2005

Hi,
For demonstrations of several speech synthesizers including those mentioned
here, please listen to the following file.  This is from the DECtalk
archive.
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/dectalk/Miscellaneous/everything.au
Let me know if that URL isn't correct, and if it isn't, it's most likely a
capitalization issue.
Jayson.