[DECtalk] Fw: Dectalk contribution

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 21 18:31:50 EST 2005

Hello everybody.
Thomas Geczy sent me a file to be included in the DECtalk archive and I have put it up for him.  I've set up an FTP account and a script so he can upload and stuff will automatically go into his directory.  He said he's going to be creating other files during the Thanksgiving break.  Below is his original message to me.  Glad to see someone's still interested in this stuff!
Jayson.