[DECtalk] Red Dwarf MP3 Update

Matthew Horspool drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 13 17:21:14 EDT 2005

Here's some news for y'all!

>From now on, until further notice, I, Matthew Horspool, will be preparing MP3 files of Red Dwarf episodes.  I have prepared from
where Nick G left off, so dt4-2, 4-3, 4-4 and now 4-5 draft 1.  I stress, draft 1, because I wanted to mix in the theme music
mentioned at the end, but don't currently have it.  I also wanted to get an MP3 out to y'all ASAP.  So, I'm doing draft 1 now, and
draft 2 should be about the beginning of next week.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Sean Randall and Nick G for there support.

Regards,
Matthew

---

Matthew F.  Horspool