[DECtalk] I officially withdraw myself from Red Dwarf crew for now

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed May 11 00:22:39 EDT 2005

Hi Matthew and anybody else who cares about this stuff:
I've made a zip file which can be found at the following url.
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/rd.zip
This contains two wav files, both at 11025 sample rate, 16 bit, mono.
The file rd.wav is the full Red Dwarf music as it was sent to me, downsampled.  The file rdnew.wav is what we've been using recently, since Holly hasn't had any intro commentary in recent episodes.
The file format used for the MP3 files is 11025 sample rate, 16 bit, mono, 16 KBPS.
Hope this helps!
Jayson.