[DECtalk] dectalk sapi interface

arnaud arnaudb at netcava.net
Sat Mar 5 04:00:52 EST 2005

I think Fonix don't care about dectalk at all.

they probably purchased it for one dollar and only bought it to have a
small footprint speech synth in their offring.

but they don't care at all, they never respond to sales E-mail about
dectalk, they don't update the demo, etc.

This is really a poor company.