[DECtalk] Posted: Red dwarf, season 5, episode 3: Terrorform

Lehne Brasseal lehne at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 30 10:41:47 EDT 2005

Hello.
I've been away from the list for a while, so I don't know if anyone else has
had this problem, but I cannot seem to download either the text or MP3 files
of Terrorform from the site.  All others seem to be there however.  Just
thought I'd let you know.  If anyone has the text file handy, would you mind
sending it to me?
Thanks in advance.

Lehne