[DECtalk] dectalk express firmware

Patrick Perdue patrick at pdaudio.net
Tue Jun 14 16:37:03 EDT 2005

On 6/14/2005, 4:26:02 PM EDT, DECtalk wrote:

> 49 for a dectalk express?  Great! price.  How well does it
> work?

It works fine, it's in good condition, cozmetically and otherwise. It
didn't come with a power supply or a cable, so I bought those
separately. It still came out to under $100 though, including shipping
for everything. The only thing I'm
not sure about is the battery life as I've not tested it, but it appears
to hold a charge.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
Phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
UK phone: 020 7558 8672
e-mail and .net messenger: <Patrick at PdAudio.net>
skype: Borris