[DECtalk] dectalk express, software volume control?

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 10 22:30:19 EDT 2005

Hi,
I use 4.2CD firmware, and I've never seen Jaws be softer than the power-up
message, so don't know what the problem with your unit is.  Have you
upgraded your firmware or did it come with the proper version?  This
shouldn't be it, but maybe the firmware in your unit is somehow corrupted
and it needs to be reflashed?
Jayson.