[DECtalk] posted: red dwarf, season 5, episode 5: deamons and angels.

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jul 8 09:45:59 EDT 2005

interestingly all,all onj domains are routed through tbrn.net.
Only the main site is down.
All content exists.
Weird.
Anyway I thought onj has net access as he said it would be there.
However his journal is not updated.
We can be thankfull for that hhg was not still broadcasting when he quit the house as it would lose.