[DECtalk] Typing Command to U S B?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jul 2 17:53:49 EDT 2005

I just got a dec-talk-usb.  Yes, it works quite well in Linux with Speakup--and
reasonably ok in usb mode on a laptop with Jaws.  I looked around but cannot
find the usual dictionary--and other files which control volume, pitch, and
especially it claims I can ajust the treble.  I certainly want more highs.
Also, this unit which I got from Access Solutions pronounces the 14th letter as
a very quick n while typing.
I remember in Vocal-Eyes in DOS, there was a place to type commands directly to
a dec-talk?  How can I do this in win98?
Thanks so much in advance
Hart