[DECtalk] red dwarf files

Sean Randall sean-r at runbox.com
Fri Feb 25 13:39:41 EST 2005

Shaun,

I might add sounds to some episodes for kicks, but I can't see it becoming
a regular thing.
If you want text, try the text versions - which is, after all; why they
are there.

If anyone does add sounds or what have you, would the current hosts put
them up? Nick can answer that one, as he's being "Manager in Chief" for
the moment.

I'm seriously considering using that  cool music (the second part on the
ep title) for the entire season (at least those I convert).  without
holly, that music is cool.
Thoughts?

Ciao,
Sean R.

Too late for fruit, too soon for flowers. - Final words of
Walter De La Mare, writer, d. 1956