[DECtalk] Fw: Dectalk

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 16 00:31:13 EST 2005

Hi,
This has now been posted at the archive.  The url is as follows.
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/dectalk/Miscellaneous/dtdemo-4.6.4.exe
This is a self-installing file.  It installs in your program files folder and there's a program group for it.  This includes demos for all seven supported languages.  If there's enough interest I will supply a file with just the U.S English demo in it.
Jayson.