[DECtalk] my thoughts

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 17 20:32:49 EDT 2005

I will support you mr randel.
I still like themp3s myself, I would be sad if they went.
I also like weird and stupid files.
You are right to say the archive is almost dead though.
Still if you get loads of sites with stupid dectalk things you have, I would like them.
The mp3 productions add to the normal text ones.
I hope you have a nice holiday, sorry for being a rat.