[DECtalk] The drivers have gone, any ideas?

Patrick Perdue patrick at pdaudio.net
Tue Aug 2 01:57:25 EDT 2005

On 7/27/2005, 3:10:14 PM EDT, DECtalk wrote:

> The DECtalk PC2 is not a PCI card.  It's a smaller ISO card.

I've seen both the 1 qand 2 cards, and if it's any smaller I really
can't tell.
They both seem to be 16-bit ISA, so as far as the board is concerned
they are the same size.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
Phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
UK phone: 020 7558 8672
e-mail and .net messenger: <Patrick at PdAudio.net>
skype: Borris