[Blindapple] I'm trying to download the Apple2E with Echo MESS emulator

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 20:13:21 EST 2022

Jayson: I have used your mess emulator on this Windows 10 computer for
many years and am looking forward to your update.

Rob: The mess emulator zip file with Echo II speech is 24 megabytes, so
it should download quickly. You might try using the network
troubleshooter of Windows to fix any possible connection problems with
your network. The above sentence is just a suggestion.

Blake