[Blindapple] .dsk files from eamonag and the prodos eamon talking disk

Byron Stephens bstephens122874 at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 15 16:34:18 EDT 2022

I don't know how I'd work this as most of these eamon prodos disks I got from eamonag may not have the modification to revert back to the talking master in drive one after I complete an adventure. I do have the ones that were uploaded to the dropbox but got allot more from the eamonag site. If I were to do a mod to an adventure, say behind the seeled door what would I add to the main.pgm file to have it autorevert after I finish the adventure in drive two and it's time to go back to the main hall in drive one.