[Blindapple] Math games

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Aug 18 21:10:18 EDT 2022

Hi,

There are two programs I actually have that use the female voice. First
is the EchoWords demo program, which just demonstrates text to speech
mode, phoneme mode, the EchoWords program, and the natural voice mode
that uses pre-recorded speech encoded in such a way that the Echo can
play it back. The other program I know of that uses the female voice is
a spelling game that came with one of the Echo units with Mockingboard
capability so it can produce music.

I am not familiar with the math game being talked about here, and have
never seen it.

Jayson