[Blindapple] My hesitancy in buying a drive.

Ed Eastman eeastman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 05:26:34 EST 2021

I would suggest the same thing and worse.  The 3.5” controller card would be needed in a different slot, normally people used slot 5.

You can destroy perfectly good drives and/or  controller cards by plugging the wrong type in.  I forget what blows up what.

-Ed

Sent with the help of a few thousand million easily influenced electrons.