[Blindapple] Manuals

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 14:23:07 EDT 2021

CiderPress is a tool for working with Apple2 disk images
(opening/accessing/copying files etc). I agree with Jayson that it is a
useful tool to access the manuals disk image which he previously sent.

CiderPress was made freeware many years ago. CiderPress web site:

https://a2ciderpress.com

FYI to Jayson: The copy of CiderPress in the Talking AppleII folder
located on Dropbox, Windows Tools subfolder, is out-of-date. A more
recent version of CiderPress was released earlier this year.

Blake