[Blindapple] Memories of BBS's

A B cmelloni at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:42:31 EDT 2021

Thanks for sharing. I will give a try on the Reign of Fire BBS
Until recently there were a few other BBS for Apple II still running

Captain's Quarters.......................cqbbs.ddns.net:6502<http://cqbbs.ddns.net:6502>
The Brewery.................................thebrewery.servebeer.com:6400<http://thebrewery.servebeer.com:6400>
DJ's Place........................................bbs.impakt.net:6502<http://bbs.impakt.net:6502>
Dura-Europas BBS.........................dura-bbs.net:6359<http://dura-bbs.net:6359>