[Blindapple] Anyone know where this person went?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Feb 26 03:40:09 EST 2021

Hi,

When activity on this list picked up a few days ago, I started receiving
notices that the member with the following Email address was bouncing
Email because their address is no longer valid. The address is:

g_brennantg at titan.sfasu.edu

If I recall correctly, this person has/had many different, some possibly
unique, pieces of Apple software, but was still using MS-DOS so couldn't
take advantage of any of the modern tools to image and/or distribute
them. Does anyone know anything about this person?