[Blindapple] You all have got to hear this MAME enhancement

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Thu Feb 25 16:01:06 EST 2021

Joseph Norton spake thusly:
> You should be able to run, not only the MAC, but, I think you can run in Linux.

That's affirmative on the Linux. I have it running here, and my package
just got the 0.229 update. If anyone needs the apple2ee.ini that I use
on my Linux system, (This one is tuned to the Odroid N2 computer, so
should run on a Raspberry Pi or any other similar small machine as
well), I would be happy to pass it along.

~Kyle