[Blindapple] eamon on the apple iie.

Bryan Mckinnish bryanbkm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:54:22 EDT 2021

No.

I'm making one from the disks in the talking apple archive.

I found some there along with a talking prodos boot disk that brings up
eamon.

So far, I got all 3 800 kb disksks copied to it.

I actually didn't know about the one you just mensianed.

I could probably grab any missing adventures from there and put them on it.