[Blindapple] Mockingboard

Tiny Puppy-butchb butchb at fairpoint.net
Wed Oct 14 22:19:17 EDT 2020

ah, yes, the ssi 263.  Same chip the sounding board used.  Also the speak out.  I used 2 e and 2 c with cricket as well as the laser 128.  I think I still have all of that stufff.  Got my 2 e up and running now.  I had an external hard drive and replaced the power supply recently, but can't bget it to boot.  Not sure why.