[Blindapple] M1 Macs

Darcy Burnard dhsdarcy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:45:52 EST 2020

Hi.  It's entirely possible that the emulator might work under Rosetta.  Although it wouldn't surprise me at all if it didn't.
On a similar topic, has anyone tried the emulator under Big Sur yet?  I haven't updated the OS yet myself, I'm planning on doing that later this afternoon.
I read on a mame forum that there are some troubles running Mame under Big Sur. So the seven year old version we're using, could have some issues.
So I guess all I can really tell you is try it, and see what happens.
Darcy