[Blindapple] playing eamon with emulator

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Apr 5 19:39:05 EDT 2018

To Jeff:

Switching disks has always been a real problem with MESS/MAME. I wish it
emulated hardware to allow 3.5 inch disks, then we could play lots of
Eamons without having to switch disks.

To Nick: Several years ago, you said you had Textalker 3.6 or 3.1.6, I
forget which. Do you still have it? If so, I'd love to get a copy, and
I'm sure others would too.

Thanks,

Jayson