[Blindapple] playing eamon with emulator

Erik Burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:34:50 EDT 2018

Someone sent the original beginners cave with text talker enabled, and I
have gotten that to work, but I've never gotten any other Eamon Adventures
to work. Ultimately, I would like to play all 250 or however ridiculous
many there are.

My brother found the original algorithms for building characters and
creating even data, and we have vague plans to make an eamon Android app,
but that is not materialized yet.

Anything we can do to get access to Eamon would be a huge help.