[Blindapple] disks without speech and the emulator

JM Casey crystallogic at ca.inter.net
Sat Oct 21 14:12:35 EDT 2017

Thanks Jeff. But just to clarify then: you can read data on drive 2 (I definitely remember doing this of course, especially with Bex), but not run programmes? I understand that drive 1 is always the boot drive; just wondered if you could boot from the prodos talking master in 1, and then run the programmes on 2.