[Blindapple] "polyphonic" music on the 2 E?

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Oct 16 20:03:38 EDT 2017

There's a program called "q and d musical duet" that did a pretty good job.  It
had lots of songs with it and you could edit music with it but that function was
difficult to impossible with speech as I recall.  Suspect it might be better
with the GS but I've not tried it.  You'd need to boot in to it from the GS os
disk that APH made.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html