[Blindapple] Eamon Newsletters

JM Casey crystallogic at ca.inter.net
Fri Nov 10 13:26:47 EST 2017

Nice. Have yet to try playing these on the Apple emulator, but I was a fan
back in the day, and also enjoyed for a brief time the Eamon Deluxe port for
PC.alas that no longer works in Windows 10 except in a dosbox environment,
which doesn't work with screen-readers. The newsletters are a most
interesting archive.